What did you get for Christmas?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dyeguy1212

Reaction score
Got some presents early! What'd you guys get?

I got a Flip n Blaze gutting knife from Outdoor Edge. This thing is the real deal!

Also got a dozen Carbon Express Pile Driver shafts, and a new fletching jig!

And for The Office fans, I got a dwight bobble head that says quotes.

"How would I describe myself? Three words — hardworking, alpha male, jackhammer. Merciless. Insatiable."
:LOL2:

Just unwrapped mine about an hour ago...I'm like a kid :lol:

Humminbird 550

Kodak mini HD video camera. I have been wanting one of these to record my fishing time and "critic" myslef when I get home. I think it will help me learn a lot about what I need to change while on the water and make me more aware of bad habits.

Some other little tools and socks.

new Study Bible.

Waiting for the kids to get up.....Santa dropped a bunch of presents off and ate all the cookies that we left out for him. :LOL2:

I did get an Xbox Kinect from the in-laws.....Are they saying I need the exercise? :LOL2:

Got some clothes and a Meat slicer too.

I got myself a birthday/christmas gift = camo mossberg 835 ulti-mag with a 24" rifled slug barrel and a 24" shot barrel with a turkey choke. Now Im waiting for turkey season, like I waited for christmas when I was a kid.

A ducks unlimited steel repoduction lithograph picture with some lab pups on it, A bluray player, and a ruko survival knife (car wreck survival, has a seatbelt cutter and a window breaker).

Johnny Morris Signature reel on a a ALL Star Crankin Stick Medium Light for light cranks, bunch of bombers, some YUM stuff that the Ebsco rep told my wife works great (my wife does a lot of the patent work for Ebsco) power pro line, couple DVDs and a few shirts. Biggest gift was watching my daughter run down the stairs though, made my heart grow 3 sizes! :LOL2:

A sound system for the bay boat. 1200 watt amp with speakers. We'll be jamm'in' on the river this year. Something about cruising the islands with Jimmy Buffet and Bob Marley blaring. I would never listen to this type of music any other time.

Got a pair of camo, insulated and waterproof bibs, $100. Some fishing jigs. A pair of camo, insulated and waterproof gloves, some earth scent, scent wafers. Some snickers bars, reese's pieces and the new "Wow 2011 Christian hits" cd. Merry Christmas everybody!!!!!

I got some BPS gift cards,some shirts,and an IU (indiana university) jacket and IU slippers that i'm wearing as I type. Merry Christmas to all!!

A CD, dvd boxed set, socks, jeans and a few dollars. Of course I bought myself a Christmas present; a new Mercury 2.5 HP outboard. :p

I'm also going to pick up a pair of ultralight spinning reels tommorow if I can find a good deal. Merry Christmas all.

me and the wife passed on us, just did the kids mainly 8)

we still let the kids get us something small. she got girly smelly stuff & i got some bullets.

so, im playing one of my boy's games, battlestations pacific :LOL2:

I did good also. Got a great Bicycle chain and Gear cleaning brush...(no really its a big deal) got a wonderful pair of Bike gloves (for cool weather riding) A couple bottles of Single Malt Scotch and some gift cards. I must have been a VERY GOOD BOY.
Also got some assorted fishing items. (now gonna have to buy that bigger tackle box)
Peace to all of you
Ron

Hey guys I am so spoiled it is almost embarassing... I got -- 1 - 7' M Crankin Stick rod, 1 - 6'6" BP Extreme rod, a BP Pro Qualifier 7.1:1 reel, a XPS Stalker tackle bag with 5 -370 boxes, a HumminBird PiranhaMax 170 fish finder, 300 yards of P Line a $100 gift card and my wife is quite an artist and she drew a beautiful picture of a jumping bass and framed it for me. Also my boss gave me $200 of BP gift cards for extra time I put in on a project. I haven't been able to wipe the smile off of my face all day. I hope everyone had a great Christmas! :D

Sounds like everyone had a great X-mas. I been off work for over a year now so pickins were slim. I did manage a watch, a pair of jeans (which I was in dier need of) and a nice longjon type long sleave t shirt. The kids had fun with their new saucers out on the snow pile, good day in all considering the financial state. O yah, I got my final grades from college secession, both A's for the secession and a 3.70 GPA. :mrgreen: that makes me smile!!

well I just got home from work not a bad day but it sucked working on Christmas for straight time.
I was surprised when the wife gave me a bps gift card. I also was given a bunch of goodies from the slobber shop a basset hound rescue that help homeless basset hounds and a nice custom plaque for the man cave.
I get to do it all over again n the morning for my birthday

BassGeek54 said:
Also my boss gave me $200 of BP gift cards for extra time I put in on a project.

Hell of a boss! Mine came by my house 3 days prior to x-mas to tell me I'd be taking a pay cut in 2011.

Cool guy.

by the way, redbug, the quote in your signature came up in a game of cards tonight... my uncle said it about 100 times before he left.

Still funny each time though! :LOL2:

My main gift was an electric smoker and the accessories. My wife also bought me a badass wireless router designed to optimize online gaming..but my wife doesn't know she bought me that yet. 8)

Wow.....some amazing gifts that Santa left. Here's my haul. I am truly blessed!

Santa2010.jpg

In case you can't see it all:

Insulated pants (lined with felt)
Candy
Hot Hands
Missouri Fishing Map/Guide book with topographical info
Deep Fryer for all the fish we catch
Fillet Board
Strike King Spinners
365 fish book
Bubble Box for the minnow bucket
Bouy markers
Fender Guitar Calendar
Dog Blanket for the back seat of the truck
Better Batter container (batters fish/chicken.....)
Fish Batter
Floating Bobber Cooler
and a new FISHING HAT!

I'm certain there's more, but this is what I gathered for the pic. Now...time to sleep and dream about using all this stuff. Merry Christmas!

EDIT: I do have "freetofish" (Ron) to thank for helping my wife shop for me. Couldn't ask for a better friend.

Hey fender I have that fillet board -- it is nice and if that fish batter is the Uncle Bucks from BP it is really good. Looks like you were a good boy this year. :)

Latest posts