Royal Wedding?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES, I admit it! I watched it....lol Not cause I am a girl mind you, but I am claiming the history in the making angle!
and didn't exactly stay up to watch it, I just happened to be up at that time. :shock: INSOMNIA! uggh!

**Thinks they are all buying it**

I didn't get excited about the wedding but I sure would love to have that Rolls Royce to tow my G3 1544.

To be honest, I'd have to care at all before I could care any less. Media manipulation and manufactured events just don't interest me at all.

bobberboy said:
I got a new hat and gloves for it...

:lol:

I watched a bit of it (not the wedding), but rather the parade afterwards. Got a kick out of all the fancy British military regalia that was being worn. Not to be political, but at least the Royals do their part and actually serve. The Prince that got married flies/serves on a RAF Search/Rescue chopper.

lbursell said:
To be honest, I'd have to care at all before I could care any less. Media manipulation and manufactured events just don't interest me at all.
=D> =D> =D>

I went fishing - I didn't even know when it was going on until my sister asked me later that day if I'd watched it (I :LOL22: and told her how I'd spent my day)

Latest posts