Prayers appreciated

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wasilvers

Reaction score
My wife's father is dying of brain cancer. Today my wife called me at work sobbing because the hospice nurse told them that it he is on 'his final journey' and death would be soon (tonight or tomorrow). Please pray that his passing is quick and painless. His breathing is very labored and he is not conscious and can't communicate any more. Three of his kids are here now with their spouses. The other can't leave till tomorrow morning, but will be here soon. So he is surrounded by immediate family.

The great news is we know where he is going, so the passing isn't the 'end of the world', but it still hurts. Thanks a million,

Will

Prayers sent for you and your family! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do.

Thanks guys. His breathing was labored all day long and you could tell he was trying to say something, but couldn't get it out. His pastor came over and prayed for his comfort, and my pastor prayed as well. About 10 minutes later, he fell asleep and his labored stopped and he started breathing normal. That peaceful sleep lasted just about 4 hours. He was so normal, everyone in the house fell asleep. Then his wife and mine woke up, heard his last two breaths and he left us for eternity.

God Bless you Jim and may all your fish be 10 pounders!

6%2019%20inch%20bass_tn.jpg

Prayers sent for you and your family [-o<

You got it Will. I know I'm a little late, but praying for comfort for you and your family, and a safe journey home for him. I'm certain that God's arms were open for the reception.

Stay strong. What God brings us to, God brings us through.

Will be praying for you and the family as he doesn't need it anymore. He is feeling sorry for all of us about now! My wife lost her uncle to brain cancer just before Thanksgiving.

It is such a comfort to know what will come after the last breath!

Will be praying for you and the family., It really is a Blessing to know where your loved ones are once they have passed away.

Latest posts