My Wedding!!!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixie_boysles

Reaction score
Well as most of ya'll know, for months we have been planning our wedding. We bought our house in May, I moved in. All we needed was the best wedding ever, and that we got! Sara and i got married August 27th in a beautiful outdoor wedding at a local winery/vineyard. Im not about to go in and change the size of all the pics, so ill post the photographers link to a few pics he did post on FB for us:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150287688996871.340052.222956861870&type=1

We just celebrated out 20th anniversary last month. Nothing in this life compares to a happy, stable marriage. Congratulations and best wishes for many, many happy years.

Congratulations!

BTW, is that first picture before or after the ceremony? :mrgreen: Just kidding, may both of your have a happy life together! =D>

Congrats to you both! My wife and I just had our 19th anniversary last month...having the right person by your side makes life better every day. :D

Congrats.

Been a ton of weddings already this year. My youngest son got married 2 weeks ago. Should be a baby boom in 5 years. =D>
The wife and I celebrated our 25th last week.

The next two weekends Ill be DJing some more weddings. I know of three more family/friend weddings yet this year.

Congrats young fella.... We will celebrate 49 years of marriage the first part of November.
I am often asked to what do I contribute our being together for such a long time. I must say it is that we are not afraid to talk about anything...and have fun together... If she doesn't like to fish, find something she does like to do and help her enjoy that. My wife is a scrapbooker and I a fisherman. Though we love to be and do things together, it is also healthy to do some things seperately.
I wish for you a long and happy marriage blessed with wonderful children.
Peace be to you and your bride

Latest posts