Okay.....top this!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well...it's in "Jeff" (Jefferson County...that's Missouri)....where I live. We have plenty of drug runners....but I'm afraid not enough water to run them in this.

Might make a good place to open your Meth lab though...and that seems to be our biggest problem around here right now. #-o

fender66 said:
Well...it's in "Jeff" (Jefferson County...that's Missouri)....where I live. We have plenty of drug runners....but I'm afraid not enough water to run them in this.

Might make a good place to open your Meth lab though...and that seems to be our biggest problem around here right now. #-o

ya and it seems to be getting worse, makes you wonder about Glenn and if he cares about it at all

"Powered by propane and natural gas"...........sounds like a deathtrap, or one hell of a pipe bomb to me. #-o :LOL2:

Roger

there is nooooooo way i would get in that thing :shock:

although it would be fun to fit it with some small torpedo tubes, and run down some jet ski or ski boats :-k need to talk to jamie see if hes game :LOL2:

thanks i try :) hey how far are you from st. josephs, mo? i got a real good friend of mine that lives there just curious

BOB350RX said:
thanks i try :) hey how far are you from st. josephs, mo? i got a real good friend of mine that lives there just curious

If you're talking about the St. Josephs that's north of Kansas City....about 4 1/2 hours away. Maybe 5 hours.

The ad has been removed by it's author. :?

Was it for a mini-sub ?? I've been looking for one to use for locating flatheads in our local rivers. :roll: :LOL2:

DocWatson said:
The ad has been removed by it's author. :?

Was it for a mini-sub ?? I've been looking for one to use for locating flatheads in our local rivers. :roll: :LOL2:

Yup....that's what it was. At least on the outside. The inside might have been a meth lab. [-X

Latest posts