Big Honkin' TV

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think I have a room big enough for a 70 incher. But I felt the same way when we got the 55 inch last Christmas. Gotta love the picture of a baseball game in HD.

WOW! I got a 42 and am looking at a 55! I thought my 55 was right about to much but a 70"? HOLY MOLY! PICTURES!

I wanted a 55" until my buddy got one. That thing is overwhelming. I got a 40" Samsung LED. It's probably perfect for my condo, but I could handle a 46-47"... Tiger Direct has the Mitsubishi 73" DLP for $1500, but I think it can be found cheaper on other sites...

WOW!!!! 70" is MASSIVE!!! My boss has a 60" and that thing is huge. I have a little 47" :( Its about perfect for our living room though.

GO BLUE JACKETS!!!! Yeah I know, we have one winning season in the history of the franchise but hey, its the home town team!!

BaitCaster said:
I just bought a new Sharp Aquos 70" flat screen LCD/LED TV. Can't wait for hockey season!
wow what a way to enjoy the orange and black LETS GO FLYERS!!!

Nice score. I need something in that size for the mancave.

Im watching my Packers put a stomping to the Saint on my 50" Plasma at the moment. I love the image of the Plasma.

BassBlaster said:
WOW!!!! 70" is MASSIVE!!! My boss has a 60" and that thing is huge. I have a little 47" :( Its about perfect for our living room though.

GO BLUE JACKETS!!!! Yeah I know, we have one winning season in the history of the franchise but hey, its the home town team!!

I'm going to see the Red Wings play the Blue Jackets in Detroit next month.

70"!!!!! HOLY MOLY!!! That's dang near HUGE. Sure puts my 32" HD to shame, but I don't have anywhere to put something that big. I've just got an old 27" tube type down in the man cave.

BaitCasterI'm going to see the Red Wings play the Blue Jackets in Detroit next month.[/quote said:
Nice, I grew up in Michigan and follow the Red Wings when possible. Once a year I make the trip to Nashville to see them play the Predators, nothing beats a live NHL game.

BaitCaster said:
BassBlaster said:

I'm going to see the Red Wings play the Blue Jackets in Detroit next month.
I went to a Jackets/Wings game last year and we got slaughtered!! The worse part is that there are more Wings fans in Columbus than Jackets fans. I have been to many Jackets games but that was an entirely different experience. The arena was a sea of red and the place was SO LOUD. It definately felt like an away game. Just a very strange feeling to have when playing at home.

Your going to love it. :D :D

I like that everyone is getting these big TV's. what's nice is they are getting lighter. I have business that sells & installs them. :D :D

Today we hung 3-65" & 2-55" in one home. Have to do the kitchen & bathroom 42"ers tomorrow, plus a 50" on deck.
We do alot of 120" and 2-3 with 200" projection system a yr.

Latest posts