Craigslist Free Section

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MOE

Reaction score
This is funny as all get out!

https://gulfport.craigslist.org/zip/3069710012.html

free mean *** kittens!!!
Heading bout says it all. 4 kittens, 2 black(M&F), 1 orange(M) and 1 bengal(F) color. the orange and one of the black are kinda nice. but the other 2 are just mean *** kittens. About 8 weeks old, feral. Rescued these little bastards a few weeks ago and they are just not friendly. They will scratch you, hiss at you, bite you and possibly kill you in your sleep. They love escaping out of their confined room in my house and terrorizing children, dogs and even other cats. So if you are interesting in these demonic bals of fur please Email me!

So lets recap!
-they would probably be a great guard cat for your barn, yard or home
-have a relative or neighbor you really hate? These kittens would be the perfect gift!

BAD POINTS
-probably to small for soup or other delicious cat dishes
-they are mean *** cats
-they are still in my house

ROFL!!!

Craigslist is always good for a laugh when nothing else is going right on a Monday :LOL2:

Now that's funny!

My sister 'rescued' one of those cats once while on vacation to my parents house. My parents ended up with one mean cat. That thing could hunt and kill anything not bigger than her. She liked to be petted by my dad and no one else. She would attack my mom anytime my dad was not around. It was hilarious - and annoying - not to mention the cuts and scrapes it gave my mom.