Happy Father's Day..........

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nomowork

Reaction score
To all fathers out there, have a good one!

I think I'm going to have the privilege of burning meat on the grill but looking forward to a good time!

Burning meat on the grill is great fun.. :LOL2: gets me in trouble every time :LOL2: :LOL2:

Happy Fathers Day to all you fishin fathers..... Hope you all get a new reel for fathers day!! :mrgreen:

dougdad said:
Burning meat on the grill is great fun.. :LOL2: gets me in trouble every time :LOL2: :LOL2:

Happy Fathers Day to all you fishin fathers..... Hope you all get a new reel for fathers day!! :mrgreen:

I have found it only takes 3 times to burn the meat, then you dont have to do it anymore :lol: Have fun.

As was said, Happy Fathers day!

Lonny

I get to be an observer today, :beer: as My youngest son has agrred to "burn the meat". for our families. really he's quite good working with the grill, and proud to say, He learned some of it from ME :wink:

Happy Fathers Day To all of YOU guys =D>

The wife, Kids and myself are going out on the boat in the Il river. Might try some fishing, but I think it is to hot (90 Degrees) Kids have swim suits under their clothes. We will see what happens.

This is what we did for Fathers Day>
100_1293s.jpg

100_1292s.jpg

100_1299s.jpg

100_1302s.jpg

100_1304s.jpg

Kids had a blast, We took a boat ride down the Illinois River from Fredrick Il south to Grape Island just south of Beardstown Il fished for an hour, then they swam for an hour on the beach across from Beardstown. We caught no fish but lots of fun was had.

Latest posts