Limited Edition 2013 TinBoats T-shirt interest?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Any interest in making a limited edition one run t-shirt for this year? I am thinking a cool shirt with the 2013 date. The proceeds will go towards re-doing the forum with a new design and a matching themed homepage.

I am thinking $20 or less delivered to your door.

If you are interested, reply here and give an idea for a simple T-shirt theme/design. Majority will rule.

dont matter to me what it looks like ill buy one maybe do a fishin pole reeling in the 2013 on the back and tin boats logo on the front a pocket tee would be nice. thanks

It would be cool if you put all the links at the beginning of the 'links to modifications' page on the back of the shirt in small print, much like a rock 'n' roll tour t-shirt with all the concert venues on the back!

Like this:
mega.jpg

EDIT: no, im not a death metal fan, thats an internet pic... Im a blues/ jazz man!

I think the logo on the upper left of the home page would made a great shirt and make it easy to read. Black on white...white on black...some that contrasts.

Where ever it lands, I'll take one!

White? Long sleeve? 2xl? I'll take one no preference on logo although I do like the idea of sponsors being listed on the back like a concert tshirt

Im in. I like the idea of the concert t with the threads allthough it could get crowded. Im in regardless of design as long as I can get 3X!!!

I just want to add that I just got my tinboats shirt from Jim a few weeks back and when I wear it I get asked about it and am proud to be a tinboats member. I know that Jim puts a lot of work and time into it, and sponsors are great, but for a site thats so good thats free I would gladly buy another limited edition shirt to support the site and Jim.
Whatever does go on the shirt should be reflective of it being 'limited edition', so *bling*it up baby!l

BassAddict said:
Im good for half dozen of em!! Black with a cool little logo on the back with Jims autograph and the date BOOM!!

I want one with a picture of BassAddict to wear when my In-Laws visit!

Hopefully it will send them running!

Im in for a XXL.

I prefer Hunter green or gray. Black is tooooooo hot and white will get dirty too easy.

I too like the idea of sponsors on the shirt, similar to a Professional Anglers shirt. With a big ol TinBoats.net angled dead center and bigger than the rest with a year under it.

OR

Just a plain ol shirt with Proud member of TinBoats.net and the year. Keep it simple.

Latest posts