funny craigslist finds

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josh870

Reaction score
i searched a bit but i couldnt find a thread like this. post the funny things people put on craigslist/ebay whatever.

i dont have a great one at the moment but this one made me chuckle

''Motor will run and ran good last time I had it running about 20 years ago.'' :roll:

earl60446 said:
The ones I like the most are:

Small knock in the engine (or whatever), easy fix, my loss, your gain, blah-blah-blah

Tim
Or how about, low compression on one cylinder but still runs great, yeah right it's going have major issues.

I love the "just needs carb cleaned". They probably heard that once when they were 11 and it has stuck with them their whole life. Clean it and call me when it is running.

woodrivertroutbum said:
I love the "just needs carb cleaned". They probably heard that once when they were 11 and it has stuck with them their whole life. Clean it and call me when it is running.

and I am not paying you more.

My favorite: (of how I would run the ad, if I ever had to).

Wanted - good hearted woman. Must be financially secure,
Must love to fish, have your own boat, motor and trailer.
Must have your own fishing tackle.
Please send photos of your boat, motor, trailer, fishing tackle and W-2 form
and after consideration, I will get back to you.

Anyone have any extra cows, goats or sheep?

Attachments

• sheep.JPG
    sheep.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 6,738
lovedr79 said:
wonder what they would say if you called interested in just half of the boat.
Last summer there was a guy locally trying to sell half a canoe. He started at $175, then $150, $125, then he lingered at $100. He would relist it frequently with different titles that never mentioned the missing half. So, after clicking on these ads over the span of a month or two, I sent him an email telling him he was never going to sell half a canoe for $100. He sent an email back to tell me he had paid $200 for the whole canoe ... :LOL2:

Mean Cat Exterminating Dog Needed

Got a funny little feline problem going on - shitting on my equipment. Want to rent a mean *** cat killin dog - help a fella out...Dog must be Bovine Friendly! Numerous treats will be awarded upon successful accomplishment of a decrease in feline feces. This may sound like a joke - its no joke - I'm in a world of ****! Serious inquiries only!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

This has been up for a couple of weeks

what a score!

https://www.harborfreight.com/870-lb-capacity-40-inch-x-49-inch-heavy-duty-utility-trailer-with-8-inch-wheels-and-tires-42708.html

Latest posts