Had a GREAT Bass Pro experience Friday

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishfreek

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I don't get to say this very often but I actually had a GREAT experience at my local Bass Pro Friday night.

They were having a double rewards night so I decided to call to see if they had the gps I wanted and at what price. ( Now I had found the Raymarine Dragonfly 5 pro online at thegpsstore.com for $479.00 with the Navionics Plus chip which is a good price. ) Bass Pro had the same unit listed on the website but with Navionics Gold for $549.00. I really wanted the Nav + But decided to call the store anyways. Well to my surprise the guy at the desk says our units have the Nav + but the boxes are marked Nav Gold. I asked several times and he assured me that he was correct so I said I'll see you in an hour. When I got to the store they were signing up for some drawing and I was like " it never hurts but once" so I signed up not knowing for what. Well to my surprise the gps unit did have the Nav + chip the store GM price matched to the on line store that had it cheaper and I won the first drawing of the night which was a $25.00 Bass Pro gift card and a Bass Pro Christmas ornament. Not a bad Friday evening and I was still home in time for dinner.

Latest posts