Who's having a white Christmas?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attwanl

Reaction score
Who's having a white Christmas and where are you at?
I'm in North Carolina, north of Asheville, up in the hills. Almost in Tennessee, the Appalachian Trail is close, 5 mile.
It has been raining here for about 3-4 days, so....no snow here, I like fresh snow everything is clean looking.

We had thunder and lightning (along with lots of rain) early this morning, 1st for me on Christmas day to have thunder and lightning. Wife said she wanted snow, but not on the roads, :LOL2: , I told her she was going a bit too far on that :shock: We've had nothing but rain and 70* weather for the past week here, so no white christmas.

Just a dusting Christmas morning. First snow we've had here in Southwest Wisconsin.
It was gone by noon. 8)
The big snowfall is coming today though. 100% chance of 5-8 inches by day's end.

A Balmy 82 degree Christmas Day in Mississippi.

Down in the 50's now that the front has passed through, but floods on the way with the river rising to about 11' above flood stage.

Haha!!! Was around 70-75 here Christmas Day and raining. The rain has finally stopped after almost 10 straight days of it. The temp dropped into the low 40's last night.

Latest posts