2016 basspro master catalog

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, time to upgrade. You need a tablet for your daily constitutional. I love my Kindle Fire HD7.

99% of my posts on this forum are from while I'm dropping the kids off at the pool.

lugoismad said:
Dude, time to upgrade. You need a tablet for your daily constitutional. I love my Kindle Fire HD7.

99% of my posts on this forum are from while I'm dropping the kids off at the pool.
That is called a "poop n post"

There is a similar thread/topic on another forum where one guy's wife yelled at him while he was "busy" to hurry up and quit talking to his "toilet buddies", referring to his friends on that forum. BOTH are TMI. Funny, but TMI.

Hahaha!!
Sitting on the throne
Dropping the kids at the pool
Poop-n-post
Toilet buddies
Too funny...who thinks of these? I know some people might think so, but.....I really laughed out loud. Maybe it's that I just have twisted sense of humor, but I know I'm not alone,... you guys wrote them...

How have yall gotten this year's master catalog already? It isn't listed on their website yet and what is listed isn't dated to be released until February.

:edit: just realized it's called "spring master catalog"

Latest posts