how much snow?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel sorry for Ya'll out on the east end.
We've only had about 4" so far this winter.
It's really kinda creepy, only about a couple feet
short of normal.
All of Ya'll take care and be careful.

Steve A W

We've got right around 8" here in North Nashville. Feel bad for yall farther on the east coast.

A dusting, so of course everything was shut down. As a relocated northerner I get a kick out of it.

hildebrandr990 said:
35" with 5 foot drifts here in Frederick,md

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I've been up there in bad storms before and I know it ain't no fun. Spent many hours at Montgomery College and got stuck in the red roof inn once , opened my door that morning and like 3' of snow had drifted up against the door ! Hope you stay safe and warm.

36" in about 36 hours in Falling Waters, WV. Kept ahead of it pretty well and we were completely dug out by yesterday morning. A lot of beer, movies and crappy food kept us going through the weekend. Top 3 snowstorm that I can remember in my 34 years.

My back porch
IMG_20160123_172647_zpsen90dvsg.jpg

This was Saturday evening. Still got a few inches on top of it.
IMG_20160123_173159_zpssfdtyqy3.jpg

Duck season is in through this Saturday. My boat isn't getting dug out by then though :(
IMG_20160124_105122_zpsjrhly85g.jpg

After a few hours running the snowblower.
IMG_20160123_094546_zpsmcecmt4e.jpg

I know this is not your typical snow but having to deal with a good bit of snow every winter would be enough to make me move. LoL I mean I love it if I want to ski or go tubing but I'll travel to it when and if I ever feel like I want to do those things again. I don't see how you guys that live in the heavy annual snow areas do it. Hope all endured it OK and that everyone has power back and all.

We got a light dusting (barely enough to turn the ground white) of snow on top of what looked like about 1/4" of ice that came down in the form of freezing rain. Roads refroze the first night and most of the back roads were clear enough to use after 2 days of sun.

I'm in central Wisconsin and only shoveled snow twice this year. Was less than 2 inches both times.
But with the constant frigid temperatures, the snow is all still here. About 4 inches of it.

Big Terp, I'm across the state on the Ohio river outside Parkersburg, we got about 14 inches. We haven't had a snow in the 30"s since 93. My cousin lived in Falling Waters, worked for the power company. He retired , went to NC. Just got some ice down there. I ran the snow blower all day yesterday, work for the local school system . Took today off to play in my shop. Hank

Latest posts