Foot Brace

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LDUBS

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Man oh man. I have to wear one of these things pictured below on my right foot for the next 4 weeks. I’m supposed to wear it 24/7, including to bed. I am supposed to take it off only for showers.

The week after this thing comes off, Mrs. Ldubs officially retires and I’m taking her on a big two-week trip. So, it is fairly important that I toe the line and heal up before the trip. (Hmmm. Foot brace + “toe” the line + “heal (heel)” up. Get it? Aww, never mind.)

Doc says I can’t get it wet. I asked him about what if it rains really, really hard (meaning how about when I go out on the boat). He says stay inside, buy a cover for it, or use a big garbage bag. Big garbage bag works for me.

The reason why I have to wear it isn’t important. There are some sunny days coming up in the forecasts which will be perfect for some winter trout fishing. The issue is how do I fool Mrs. Ldubs into thinking I hooked up the trailer, drove to the lake, launched, and etcetera all without taking this thing off.

I’m probably toast, but still thinking.

Screen Shot 2019-12-23 at 9.38.36 PM.png

Now, 'Dubs......you know better. Stay home, let the fish grow a bit more. They'll be there when you get back from the celebratory vacation. You mess around too much, and the damage could become permanent.

Just sayin'.....Roger

LDUBS said:
Man oh man. I have to wear one of these things pictured below on my right foot for the next 4 weeks. I’m supposed to wear it 24/7, including to bed. I am supposed to take it off only for showers.

>>SNIP<<

The reason why I have to wear it isn’t important.

>>SNIP<<

So... too many visits to the female mud wrestling bars? :)

Seriously, my son who is just 25 had his hip replaced, I know the restrictions are a PITA, stay well.

And to all Merry Christmas! and have a joyful holiday season.

Latest posts