We're Back!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LDUBS

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
49ers are back! (And no kneeling on the sidelines. )

Congrats to the 49ers and the Chiefs! Superbowl LIV!

BTW, I read that a 30 second commercial will only cost about $5.6 million.

As long as the Packers lost I don't care who is playing in the Superbowl.
GO BEARS!!!

I've been a big Pats fan since the late 70's and I am honestly happy to say we aren't in it this year. Sick of the whole thing to be honest, dynasty talk and never ending cheating scandals, haters... it's exhausting. That said, you're team deserves it with how they played this year and I hope you can best KC in the big game!

Pats fan by virtue of where I live. Greenbay fan because my parent company is based out of Madison and has a booth at Lambeau field.

I want KC to win it. Mahomes is the real deal. Hopefully he doesn't get hurt making a stupid play.

KC born and bred, I was 3 years old for our last Super Bowl game. Stayed a fan my whole life, even when we were 0 and no hope. Bigger than the Super Bowl to me is the fact we brought the Lamar Hunt trophy home finally. too bad he isn't here to see it.

Whether we win or lose, it is still good we got there finally. Of course, I hope for a win. I predict a good game, and I already told work I am sick on Super Bowl Sunday. My office is in Bears country and they passed up Mahomes in the draft.

Mahomes will have a great career ahead of him, he is a real talent.

jethro said:
I've been a big Pats fan since the late 70's and I am honestly happy to say we aren't in it this year. Sick of the whole thing to be honest, dynasty talk and never ending cheating scandals, haters... it's exhausting. That said, you're team deserves it with how they played this year and I hope you can best KC in the big game!

Must be a NE/Boston thing, now I hear the Red Sox stole the world series, LOL. They all cheat, you just got caught, continuously. JJ

FormerParatrooper said:
I predict a good game, and I already told work I am sick on Super Bowl Sunday. My office is in Bears country and they passed up Mahomes in the draft.

I have to admit I haven't exactly been a 49er faithful, but still will be rooting for them.

We are taking a big family group trip to celebrate Mrs Ldub's retirement. Anyway, I will be somewhere near Kuala Lumpur, believe it or not, when the super bowl is airing. The guys say we will try and watch it wherever we are. I'm just not sure how many Malaysians watch the super bowl but I guess we will find out. The die hards say they will stream it to their iPhones if they have to. I'm not sure they have thought through the whole international roaming/data charge thing. Haha.

LDUBS said:
FormerParatrooper said:
I predict a good game, and I already told work I am sick on Super Bowl Sunday. My office is in Bears country and they passed up Mahomes in the draft.

I have to admit I haven't exactly been a 49er faithful, but still will be rooting for them.

We are taking a big family group trip to celebrate Mrs Ldub's retirement. Anyway, I will be somewhere near Kuala Lumpur, believe it or not, when the super bowl is airing. The guys say we will try and watch it wherever we are. I'm just not sure how many Malaysians watch the super bowl but I guess we will find out. The die hards say they will stream it to their iPhones if they have to. I'm not sure they have thought through the whole international roaming/data charge thing. Haha.

I would think the game would be available, the popularity of American Football seems to be worldwide. Best of luck to your Niners, I hope you get to watch.

Well, I was one of a group of 10 guys walking around Kuala Lumpur with dejected looks on our faces. We were all wearing 49er jerseys. We received a lot of sympathetic comments form other American's we bumped into. Haha.

Anyway, we are back from the whirlwind trip. Time to put the gear back in the boat and get out on the lake.

LDUBS said:
Well, I was one of a group of 10 guys walking around Kuala Lumpur with dejected looks on our faces. We were all wearing 49er jerseys. We received a lot of sympathetic comments form other American's we bumped into. Haha.

Anyway, we are back from the whirlwind trip. Time to put the gear back in the boat and get out on the lake.

Hope your trip was good.

It was a good game. I wore my Superbowl LIV hat in Palo Alto, got a lot of dirty looks :)

FormerParatrooper said:
LDUBS said:

Hope your trip was good.

It was a good game. I wore my Superbowl LIV hat in Palo Alto, got a lot of dirty looks :)

Haha, I heard the game was pretty good.

Trip was pretty good. We kind of dodged any issues with the Coronavirus scare, though we did have to submit to having our temps taken every time we came back to our hotel.

Latest posts