Mowing season has started!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JL8Jeff

Reaction score
With the milder than normal winter with almost no snow, I noticed some patches of grass in the yard that were starting to grow real fast. Since I've been practicing my chipping in the back yard (local golf courses are closed due to virus), I finally had to break out the mower to level things out. It was quite a bit longer than I realized once I got the mower running and started cutting. I know I've mowed near the end of March before, but this is probably the earliest I've had to mow here in central NJ. It's gonna be a long mowing season! At least I've had a chance to take the boat out on the river. And the boat started a lot easier than the mower for once. :lol:

We got around 1 inch of snow yesterday. It could be awhile before I put the snow blower and shovels away and get my mower out.

When we bought the current place we had a lot of hardscaping done. Told the guy while he had his equipment here to compact a base for a synthetic lawn. Stays green. No mowing. No fertilizing. No watering. No lost fishing days!

Latest posts