Maybe I should be ashamed of myself.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaisedByWolves

Reaction score
I was in the McDonald's drive-through this morning and the young lady behind me leaned on her horn because I was taking too long to place my order.
"Take the high road," I thought to myself. So when I got to the first window I paid for her order along with my own.

The cashier must have told her what I'd done, because as we moved up she leaned out her window and waved to me and mouthed "Thank you", obviously embarrassed that I had repaid her rudeness with a kindness.

When I got to the second window I showed them both receipts and took her food too.

Now she has to go back to the end of the line start all over.

Don't honk your horn at old people.

What's the saying?......."Old age and treachery will win out over youth and strength"
:LOL2: \:D/

Rogher

I just interrupted the wifenkids tv show to read this to them out loud. Thanks for the laugh. I don't even care if you did it for real or not hahaha

Cheers, B

2rszck.png

That is up to you.
I believe in committing random acts of kindness.
Everyone is pissed off and ready to go off.
It is them. It is not you.
You committed a random act of rudeness.

I have thought about this a lot.
The current mood of the country seems to be very negative.
Cheering for this kind of behavior is a big mistake. Don't do it.

LDUBS said:
Perhaps you don't recognize it was a joke. Funny one too. Please don't tell me I now have to tip toe around laughing at a joke.
+1

Do what you want.
Make jokes all you want.
I am trying to make a serious point but to no avail.

I'm sorry but I'm out of patience with PC nonsense. I am not going to walk on egg shells because someone wants to be offended at every drop of the hat. Wearing your virtue hat isn't going to get any sympathy from me.

LDUBS said:
I'm sorry but I'm out of patience with PC nonsense. I am not going to walk on egg shells because someone wants to be offended at every drop of the hat. Wearing your virtue hat isn't going to get any sympathy from me.
+1

Latest posts