TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
No, we are not on Twitter.....Never will be, but you can post your random posts here. Here you can blurb what you want that does warrant its own thread.

You have something to say? Something on your mind? Just feel free to post it here all day long any time. Twitter has nothing on TB. :LOL2:

I saved a drowning frog out of my pool this morning at 5:30 AM. I was eating breakfast and looking at the toxic dump of a pool and I could see commotion on the surface. Poor little frog was on its last leg. Its alive because of me! \:D/

If it was a rodent, It would still be there. :mrgreen:

for breakfast I had a blueberry muffin and coffee....

that's my impression of what Twitter is, it takes the pointless status updates of Facebook and makes them non-interactive.

Jim said:
I saved a drowning frog out of my pool this morning at 5:30 AM. I was eating breakfast and looking at the toxic dump of a pool and I could see commotion on the surface. Poor little frog was on its last leg. Its alive because of me! \:D/

I saved a couple frogs at a skatepark that were stuck in a bowl.

I also saved a rat from one at a park(in Chicago).

I woke up this morning at 6:25am...

:D

I'm not a Twitter or Myspace fan but I do enjoy Facebook. It's a good way to catch up with old friends. I also use it to invite others to visit sites I am a member of like TB, ETF & DHF and to promote my wife's photography business. Free advertising has always been my favorite. :D

I really don't feel like going early to class to work with my bizarre partner or giving my presentation tonight during class. Maybe I'll come down with Swine?

grizzly said:
why do women wear a pair of panties, but only one bra?

:lol:

I'm going today to have my new set of tires put on the truck and get an alignment done.

I always try to save the frogs from the evil skimmers... I like frogs :) Yesterday morning there was a mole swimming around in the pool and I broke down and scooped it out (mostly because I didn't want it floating around in the pool dead all day). The cat promptly finished it off so all is well.

Jim said:

The guy sitting in the cube next to me eats all day and smacks loudly as he eats. Wonder if I'll get fired if I rip his lips off?

poolie said:
The guy sitting in the cube next to me eats all day and smacks loudly as he eats. Wonder if I'll get fired if I rip his lips off?

Do the same thing while you're eating and see if it annoys him. It might bring his attention to the problem he has......................or then again, maybe not.

Waterwings said:
poolie said:

Do the same thing while you're eating and see if it annoys him. It might bring his attention to the problem he has......................or then again, maybe not.

It's one of my pet peeves. I don't think I could do it long enough to make an impact without screaming. He's just over here from India and I understand from a friend who grew up in India that smacking is acceptable behavior. He said I should just whack the guy in the back of the head and tell him to stop it. HR would walk me to the door.

poolie said:

:LOL2:

The Guy from India in the cube next door walked over and told me to put my music lower...It was on the lowest possible volume before silence.

Jim said:

I shot a big bullfrog out of my buddy's pool with a .44mag loaded with rat shot a few weeks ago. We were on our way to a camping expedition / bachelor party and it fried up mighty tasty beside the catfish later that night. :lol:

I'm getting ready to head out on a 5 hour solo road trip to meet up with several buddies and goof off for the next 3 1/2 days. Hopefully, you'll be hearing from me again about Sunday evening.

russ010 said:
I have a resident bait monkey living on my shoulders...

I believe his sibling has moved in over here an started whispering in my ear as well. What did me make you buy? I'm on the hook for 5 reels and 2 rods this past week.

Latest posts