Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Boating related questions, small projects, custom work and talk go here.
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 19 Jun 2021, 11:59
- Location: Champaign Illinois
Yeah I figured. Thanks for the info
- Posts: 4593
- Joined: 05 Oct 2008, 12:14
- Location: Algonquin Il
Well worth the cost and effort.
1971 14' Ward's Sea King Jon Boat / 1983 Mariner 25HP
- Posts: 264
- Joined: 13 Feb 2019, 23:12
- Location: Watson Oklahoma
I would build that out in a second. If you decide to scrap it let us know. I know someone else will buy it