Newbie with new boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinfin

Reaction score
Hey people, been reading the site awhile now and just joined recently and finally got my boat this weekend. Picked up 11.5' aluminum flat bottom (Sears gamefisher) in great shape and ready to fish. Got a deal on a '89 Evinrude 9.9 that I'm picking up next week. I just need to find a trailer and I'll be set for this season at least.

I'm gonna fish the boat this season and start a build over the winter. I've been on a lot of boats but never had one myself so I think fishing a season with it first will give me a better idea of what I should do. Can't wait to sahre the build but love all the reading I'm doing with all the member projects. Thanks for all the great tips and posts and pics.

Welcome to the world of crazy; money spending fools......oh wait....that must be the golfers. Here, we only have conservative; frugal folks.... who like to make simple things better. Glad you are on board. Rich

Welcome... You'll find that a lot of us on here are very helpful and kinda new as well as I am. Well, I've been reading and looking for a while, but just recently joined.
8)

Latest posts