Richline Semi-V Conversion

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zach

Reaction score
After a year of having my boat and trolling this site for ideas I decided to go for it. I wanted to combine the two ideas from Bufford's 12 foot modification and Dustin's 14ft alumacraft conversion. This is what I came up with: (More pics soon)

IMG_5006.jpg

IMG_5007.jpg

IMG_5008.jpg

IMG_5009.jpg

IMG_5010.jpg

IMG_5011.jpg

IMG_5012.jpg

IMG_5013.jpg

IMG_5014.jpg

IMG_5015.jpg

IMG_5016.jpg

IMG_5017.jpg

IMG_5018.jpg

IMG_5019.jpg

This one's going to be fun to watch. Very similar to what I was thinking about doing to my 16 footer.

Keep the photos coming!!!

Im leaving the back part of deck exposed to hull for a 'dirty' area. I usually have muddy boots, muddy anchors, asian carp, etc to mess with.. and damned if they are going to mess up my carpet! Im starting to sound like my wife..

Looks like it's going well. Going to get started on mine in the next few weeks too. Keep up the good work! =D> :beer:

Nice layout! Opened her right up with a lot of floot space. It looks like a very useable layout. Looking forward to watching your progress. Forward we go!!!

After many weeks of waiting for the weather to settle down I finally was able to get some work done. This weekend I finished up the wiring and carpet. Still need to mount the rear flood lights and rod holders for trolling, but so far so good!

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

Good job Zach. That boat is very similar to mine. I think yours is a little deeper "V". Keep it up.

Latest posts