Thanks all you guys now its time for my wife and I to start!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ourfourteenv

Reaction score
IMAG0926.jpg

Well we bought a 14' tin boat w/ trailer and a 7.5 hp motor
model PB145F (boat) tag says Fury Boats New Paris Indiana.
trying to find out age of boat...

TJ & Terri

Best I can do for today 26 deg and I need to start getting supplies and checking out all the great ideas and pics you have
here. :arrow: :shock:
TJ & Kitty

Good luck with your build. I try to let her help me, but she wants to change everything I do.......I told her that I would name a spot on the boat for her and please keep to her nursing...... :lol: I do love my girl though.

well my kitten (wife) wants to make our boat look like an ambulance (she is a paramedic)......

imma deck it out with lights and sirens lol.....and i enjoy coors light :) (kitten)

Well we haven't done much on the build the weather has been crappy sloppy snow, wind and freezing rain.
so we made some more purchases.
Minn Kota Endura C2 30-lb. Thrust Trolling Motor with 30" Shaft
Pro-line bilge pump 500 GPH
2 anchor guides
new anchor rope
already have 3 anchors from 12' plastic boat "KITTY ONE"
any thoughts on anchor chains if they are really needed I have access to lots of chain
I have all the wood I need for build just Bad weather here lately (just south west of Chicago) Lake effect snow
still trudging along
Tj & Kitten :D

Nice canvas to start with there. Wish my wife would get more involved with my build. She looks at it like its the devil. Lol. Maybe not that bad but she is only interested in going out on it not helping work on it.

Latest posts