newbie with a boat to mod

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjanw01

Reaction score
Hello all. Just picked myself up a 1960 Milco Aqua Swan 1456, 9.9 outboard and mk troller Most likely for the next couple of months I will use her as is but come the cooler weather and school I will be building her up to what I want. Will post pics shortly and any help you all can give will be greatly appreciated. pics to follow

Over lunch I came up with a quick layout for my build. Mainly a catch and release kind of guy so no livewell planned. If I do change my mind, on that, I will add the livewell to the center seat and move the battery to be accessed from front deck vertical wall (mounted under seat area). I am open to all suggestions on layout, and most likely will change this once I do a rough layout in cardboard for spacing. Trying to keep the middle bench area as large as possible though to fit the 9 and 10 year old girls (roughly 34" seat for them now).

Attachments

• boat-Model.jpg
    boat-Model.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 640
Looks good but I'd recommend a livewell. Could always be for bait or a place for some cold ones.

I've been looking at some diff ideas from coolers to store bought livewells etc. I will prob do some type of well but as suggested will most likely be a cooler for me. Guess look at it as adding resale value in the future. Going to put some time into making a cardboard layout this weekend and see how space will turn out. Have to replace seats anyways as kids are anxious to get out on the water.

Latest posts