16 Bass Tracker Bottom Sealer

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Merkywaters

Reaction score
I am building out a 16’ Bass Tracker that I just got. I’ve always wanted a tin boat and now the building has begun! I used Goop Coat it for the two part epoxy and was well pleased how it held up. Anyone else have experience with Coat it? I will start a new thread at some point for my complete boat build. I’ll be traveling to Nate’s Custom boats next month to build this boat out. I’m super excited!

https://youtu.be/49wtvDBaQu8

Nate builds some good stuff please make sure you get it on video and post it up. I'm also interested in how the Goop holds up.

Any word on your build? I have watched several of Nate's videos on you tube and that guy can lay out a great boat build. Will you be putting an outboard on this or going strictly electric? Looking forward to an update.
Roy

Roy said:
Any word on your build? I have watched several of Nate's videos on you tube and that guy can lay out a great boat build. Will you be putting an outboard on this or going strictly electric? Looking forward to an update.
Roy

Sorry for the delayed response sir. Nate is a master builder that always knows how to treat a customer. I have been out a few times. I have to re-work the plumbing for I am getting air lock in the livewell pumps. I should be throwing out a new video soon on the boat layout. Just got to find time to do some editing. I will at first be set up total electric. Almost all the lakes around my area that I fish are electric only bodies of waters. I want to purchase a gas motor (preferably 25hp) so I can get around to some of the big lakes to do some walleye fishing. Might be a year or two before I can make that happen. Thanks again for watching.

Roy said:
Roy

I have another thread started on here of the boat build when I went up to Illinois.

Latest posts