2009 Member of the year is..........

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Jigster60

Jigster60s overall involvement on the site is the reason why he was chosen as member of the year. Jigster60 is an active participant who always shares info, fishing reports, and generally adds his two cents in the forums. Jigster60 has been a member just over a year and his contribution and friendliness is exactly what a TinBoats "role model" should be.

This was a hard decision because allot of you fit the bill, but in the end there could only be one. And this year Jigster60 was chosen.

Thanks Jigster60 for being a TB member. :USA1:

Now go here and you can see your special one of a kind, limited edition(only one in existence) :LOL2: Custom rod being built for you.

Jigster60's Custom Fishing Rod Link

A few random pics:

Attachments

• jigster604.jpg
    jigster604.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 2,549
  • jigster603.jpg
    jigster603.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 2,549
  • Jigster602.jpg
    Jigster602.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 2,549
  • Jigster60.jpg
    Jigster60.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 2,549
What a surprise when I clicked on here....I appreciate This...I don't know what to say......My Bride said that was a first :LOL2: ....I feel like I'm the one that should be thanking you guys for making this such a great site to come to ... What I like about this site the most is their are no egos running rampant....Everyone here seems generally interested in helping or giving good advice to each ....Not only for our love for fishing and boating but for life too...I'm hoping maybe too meet some you fellers this year as I am planning on making the get together this fall....Until then you guys keep up the good work and Like Jim said I'll keep putting my 2 cents worth in and lets keep this great site moving................JIGGY

Way to go Jiggy! Congrats on being Member of the Year! Thanks for contributing to this awesome site! :beer: =D>

=D> Congrats Jiggy! It looks like you are getting a very nice rod... hope you enjoy it and get lots of use out of it! Thanks for your contributions to TB! =D>

Latest posts