2010 Halloween Candy Corn Contest

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I hate Candy corns.......FYI

Here is your chance to win a Megabass Gatta-X topwater lure. No other site does this, none! When was the last time another site offered up a Megabass lure?.....A crazy megabass lure like the one you can win here.

What is a Megabass Gatta-X you ask? Feast your eyes on this..........................
gatta_x_turbuleance_main.jpg

Here is the description direct from the MegaBass site: https://www.megabassusa.com/Gatta-X.htm
The Gatta-X Turbuleance is a model that rotates at a irregular speed by means of a super lightweight plastic turbine. The wing bag makes the lower wing appear to be quietly thrashing here and there. In test fishing, the Gatta-X Turbuleance was found to excel in catching top water game on wavy water surfaces so rough that ordinary noisy plugs fail to work. The prop turbine mounted on the body serves to firmly stabilize the plug body in rough water while making it move in a frenzied strap dance balanced on a hovering tail. The wacky rotation of the prop turbine excites the fish to react with aggressive bites.

RULES:
- Guess how many candy corns are in the bowl.
- Contest Ends Halloween night
- Winner is the one who comes closest to the number without going over.
- Winner will have 24 hours (Nov 1, 2010) to claim the prize to me via PM.....NO PM=NO PRIZE
- Contest open to all members who joined before 10/10/2010.

Good luck boys and girls!

Disclaimer: All contests and rules can change because.

Attachments

• CandyCorn.jpg
    CandyCorn.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 3,545

Makes my teeth hurt looking at them. These things and circus peanuts.... :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts