Just because Spinnerbait Giveaway Winner - GreenRiver

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Giving away one of my killer, custom hand made, top of the line parts, CUSTOM BRANDED, super duper fish catching spinnerbaits. These are rare promotional pieces I give out every now and then. Shame on you if you fish with it! :LOL2:

It should be put in a shrine, or hung from your rear view mirror. Only use it if you need to catch fish for survival. It is the only thing that will work. :LOL2:

Open to all members, New or Old. Just reply with "IN" and I will use Random.org to pick the winner. Here is the catch...You will only have 72 hours (3 days) to respond after I post the winner. If you snooze you lose. I will then pick a next winner and go on and that person will have 72 hours....until someone claims it.

This one ends July 14, 2011 at 9PM EASTERN Time

SB7.jpg

Disclaimer: All things can change because.

Any questions? Please ask away.

IN

I really need a second one. Never use my first one for fear of losing it and I haven't been in a survival situation lately.

poolie said:
IN

I really need a second one. Never use my first one for fear of losing it and I haven't been in a survival situation lately.

Already part of the elite crew that own one of these magical spinnerbaits? :beer:

:LOL2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts