Tournament Time-Inaugural Tinboats.Net 4th of July 2007 open

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Open only to active members (Members who make an effort to come by here once in awhile...LOL!)

If there is enough interest and participation, we are going to have a tournament. If it goes well, we will have more!

Start Date: June 30, 2007
End Date: July 4, 2007

How this Tournament Works: You can only use 1 bait (my choice) that I provide. You must take a picture of the fish and a secret item that will be announced Friday June 29, 2007 at 8:00 PM right here in this thread. You are only allowed to submit 1 picture for the tournament (obviously your biggest). I will choose the fish which I think is the biggest, and if I can't, it will be cast to vote by participating members of the Tournament.

Bait: For this first tournament we are going to use my Worms that I have been making. One week before the Tournament starts I will mail out a package of the worms allowed for the tournament. They are senko style, so you better get practicing :wink: HONOR SYSTEM HERE PLEASE!

Winner gets a bragging rights plaque and a MATTLURES ULTIMATE BLUEGILL swimbait. https://www.mattlures.com/ultimatebluegill.htm
If you are interested and can fish anytime within the dates mentioned above, please consider taking part. There is no Fee for this, It's all free.

I reserve the right to change the rules up until the Tournament Starts, and completely shut it down too. PM me if you have any questions or comments or ideas.

LAST DAY TO SIGN UP IS JUNE 15, 2007. NO EXCEPTIONS!

1, JustFishN
2, Zman
3, Esquired
4, rdneckhntr
5, fishnfever
6, D.R.
7, Wingshooter1002

Attachments

• tournyplaque.gif
    tournyplaque.gif
    31.9 KB · Views: 4,216
I am so IN! Think those worms work for Tuna? I have a trip set for that time frame.

Attachments

• sb6.jpg
    sb6.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 4,124
jimmyt said:
Are you going to be able to bass fish within that time frame? You going to send me one of those Tuna?

Jimmy, have no fear, I will be catching some thing with the worms during that time frame!

Tuna only takes one day, that leaves me, what, three other days to bass fish

That sounds great. I dont think I post that much though been super busy. :lol:

Latest posts