2008 Summer Photo Contest

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Summer is here, Keep your cameras handy!

Theme for the contest: Animals in the Wild!

Lets see who can take the best photo of an animal in the wild. No Zoo or caged animals of any kind.

Turtles sunning themselves, geese swimming with their babies, Deer on a river bank.....you get the idea!

RULES:
1) Cutoff date for newly joined members to participate will be Monday, June 30th at midnight (EDT). Anyone joining the site after that date/time will have to wait for the next contest.
2) Active members must have at least 10 posts on the site, and must stay active (4 posts per month)
3) Enter as many pictures as you want. You can only choose one for the contest. Pictures must be taken during this summer time period.
4) Winner will be decided by particiapnt and non participant vote.
5) There must be at least 3 different participants for the contest to get under way.
6) Contest ends one week before the first day of Fall, and then the voting begins.
7) Any disputes will be resolved between myself and Waterwings.

PRIZE:
Winner will receive $25 worth of Strike King Rage Tail baits.

Disclaimer: Rules can change because

UPDATE: (20 June 2008)

Contest specifics:
1) Pics should be posted here in this thread. Update (edit) your posts for each entry (like we do for the Fishing Log).
2) Pics should be no wider than 800 pixels.
3) Official End Date to submit pics is Midnight (EDT), 16 September 2008 (which is one week prior to first day of Fall).

:!: Don't forget about #5 above

Looking forward to the entries! 8)

Participating Members: (I'll update this list as we receive entries)
1) BassAddict
2) G3_Guy
3) alumacraftjoe
4) jkbirocz
5) AndrewR
6) brewfish
7) flounderhead59
8 ) FishingBuds

Waterwings said:
Tompatt said:
O BOY! :mrgreen: .. to bad i dont go out in the wild much. :?

What about while you're fishing (from boat or bank) :wink:

havent been fishing in a lake for about a yr. just fished in the ocean.. hmmm. xD that hammerhead is nice. does that count?

Attachments

• l_1846a585672dea3fc0be75979c0c046c.jpg
    l_1846a585672dea3fc0be75979c0c046c.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 2,758
Jim said:
It would if you took the picture starting tomorrow!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

o wait.....i shouldnt tell u this. but im from the future. im from the yr. 2008, month June, day June 21st. haha!

Yes! We are going to Cabo San Lucas (Los Cabos), Mexico this August so I will get some pictures with an underwater camera while I am snorkeling!

Nice pic! Snakes give me the willies! :shock:

Remember, if you add other pics, just do the Edit thing and add them to your original post above
thumbsup_smilie.gif

Here are a few from my weekend trip to Cades Cove...

IMG_4716.jpg

IMG_4744.jpg

IMG_4783.jpg

IMG_4788.jpg

Check out all the pics of the trip using the link below.
https://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z136/G3_Guy/Nature%20Pics/May%2021%202008%20Cades%20Cove/?start=all

New addition from 07.19.08 Fishing trip. Canadian Geese.
DSCN1133.jpg

Waterwings said:
Nice shots! 8)

Okay folks, G3_Guy is the 2nd official entrant! 8)

I did go out saturday and forgot my camera :roll:

a storm was movin in and I could've had a field day :| A small buck followed us along the bank as we headed back in the boat, could've took a pic of a red tail hawk and a nice snappin turtle on the road :? isn't it always how it works out :lol:

maybe this weekend I'll remember the camera [-X

Latest posts