3rd annual TinBoats.net 4th of July Tournament

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
God Bless America! :USA1:

Dates: This Tournament is going to start Thursday July 2, 2009 at 8:00 PM and ends Sunday July 5, 2009 at 10:00 PM Eastern. That gives you 3 days to catch some fish.

Species:
Largemouth, Smallmouth Bass, and Spotted Bass

Bait used: ANYTHING LEGAL GOES (no snagging)

Rules:
For this Tournament,

The Cut-off Date for New Members for this tournament will be May 31, 2009, And only active members can participate.

Fish must be pictured next to a tape measure and include a secret item that will be posted here Thursday night around 8PM Eastern.

All fish pictures must be submitted to me via PM or email. THERE IS TO BE NO POSTING OF FISH CAUGHT DURING TOURNEY TIME IN THIS THREAD. There will be no talking about SPECIFICS of the fish you caught.

You have up until Sunday July 5, 2009 10:00 PM to submit to me your biggest fish.

Biggest fish wins! If they are close in measurement....Waterwings and Ben2go will decide the winner :mrgreen: .

Prizes: The winner gets the highly sought after fancy plaque :LOL2:, and two $25 dollar gift certificates. The winner will pick two different sponsors.

The Secret Item that must be included with th fish and tape measure is....a Key (house, car).

And the winner is............

Russ010

russ010.jpg

Congrats man, You just inched out Fish devil!

Fish Devil
fishdevil.jpg

AlumacraftJoe
AlumacraftJoe.jpg

Andy
Andy%7E0.jpg

Bassboy1
bassboy1.JPG

BLKFisher
BLKFisher%7E0.JPG

Brine
Brine.jpg

hardwatergrampa
hardwatergrampa.jpg

Shamoo
shamoo%7E0.jpg

Thanks to all who participated! :beer:

Disclaimer: Anything can change because. 8)

Jim said:
God Bless America! :USA1:

Amen to that Jim !!!

Woo Hoo... now if I can figure out how to get off work Friday :) I'll have my new Curado E7 tomorrow or Wednesday so maybe it'll bring me good luck.

I'm going to be at the beach for a week starting Wednesday, so unless I hook a bass in the salt, I'm out of this one. Good luck to all though

is this just like the last tournament? where you give a specific item like the dollar and we must have that item in the picture? if so i would like to try the tournament. - Justin

Well I'm only gonna get one day to get anything in this tourney....got to work the weekend...so I'll let the fireworks go on Friday....this will be the first contest i've entered since joining this fine forum...

sure wish it started about 2 days ago....pulled a nice 3-1/2 pounder out....kissed er an let him go for another fight some other day... =D>

good luck to all.....

Good Luck everyone, I will be sitting this one out as I will be getting ready to go on vacation. I am leaving for my gf's house in MD on friday, then to NC on sunday night. Kinda sucks as the weather for this weekend is supposed to be really nice around here.

Good Luck, I wanna see some lunkers :!:

Latest posts