yahoo email sucks

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earl60446

Reaction score
Like it says, yahoo email sucks, wiped out 4 of my 5 address groups, just gone. Just about everyday the browser based email displays emails after I delete them and today I have 2 emails I can not even read, just get an error message. I am moving to strictly a gmail account, seems to work much better. Plus I own google stock, you should all patronize google, help out a poor retired fishing guy. :)
Tim

I feel your pain. My place of employment has the worst e-mail setup I have ever dealt with. I don't know who they use right now off the top of my head. They keep changing to something else. Last year we had the system go down and we lost all of our contacts, saved mails, history and everything else. This was company wide. Everyone lost everything. It hurt.

TinKode...this was the name of the great hacker that got into Pentagon,US Army,NASA,British Navy said that one of the easiest emails to breach was Yahoos...he claimed that it was also one of the most virused up accounts to have...don't have an account but I though I mention it....

Always has and always will. I used it for a couple of days years ago before switching over to google and now iCloud.

Latest posts