Deer In The Yard

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnman

Reaction score
This is crazy how these people got the chance to interact wih mother nature. I would kill for this experience. I have been lucky enough to be able to get close to some wild animals but It would be great to become freinds with them. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did. https://www.pelorian.com/deer.html#deerintheyard

Wow, Thats amazing! :eek: That would be really neat to get to experience. Thanks for posting!

mtnman, that would truely be an experience of a lifetime, just to gain the trust of one deer let alone an entire family, thanks for posting that. :)

When I first started hunting in the late 70's, my dad and his friends would hunt in Jefferson County, PA. Back then, we could spotlight deer if you did not carry a weapon. I think it was legal, but I was too young to know. Anyway, the night before gun season, we would drive around and spotlight. Well, there was one house where some lady would hand feed about 20 deer every night. It was crazy to see.

Latest posts