finally done upgrading my aluminum boat-pics

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rancocasrich

Reaction score
I have gotten much good advice from the forum regarding the re-do on my 14' Lund. I got a really good deal on it because the owner had allowed the floor to hold water and rot. The carpet too had to go. Additionally they had rigged all kinds of crazy electric lines and connections. It was a long assignment because of vacations and availability of my friend who was helping but I am finished. We put in new wood floor, epoxied it and carpeted it. We replaced the hoses for the sump and the live well and streamlined the electric. Here are some pics. Do I bring fish on it and dirty the new carpets??!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2537.JPG
    IMG_2537.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 2,930
  • IMG_1992.JPG
    IMG_1992.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,930
  • IMG_1868.JPG
    IMG_1868.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,930
  • IMG_2538.JPG
    IMG_2538.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,930
Looks great!! Hoping mine turns out that nice. Have a shallow vee MirroCraft that I plan on modding to look very similar to the inside of your boat.

Looks good. What the heck good is a boat if your not gonna bring a fish inside and get it dirty? Take her out and break her in right!!!

The boat looks sweet. I have a 14ft deep v and I want to something along those lines to it. I was wondering if you could give some advise.

it is 60 inches 5 feet. i dont have a clue where to start i will try to get some pictures of the boat and post them.

here are a few pics of my $400 wonder that i am wanting to add deck and storage space to. any thoughts on were to start.

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 2,092
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 2,092

Latest posts