Switches on Ebay??

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truckmechanic

Reaction score
I was looking on Ebay at switch panels, found some for cheap prices in a store called "boatersbits." Has anyone ever dealt with them? Have any opinions? I am trying to keep this on a budget so a 40.00 panel hurts the wallet :)

Havent dealt with them but I know when I searched it was hard to beat the price i found at BPS , I paid $22 for a 4 switch fused panel

I have been getting a lot of my boat stuff at Carquest Auto Parts. They sell Sierra parts bellow most sources and carry lights, sw, cleats,rollers,etc. Got 5 gang sw perko for 19.99. Package was rough looking so I asked for the "brother-in-law discount". The same sw at west was 44.95.

Frank

lcdr frank said:
I have been getting a lot of my boat stuff at Carquest Auto Parts. They sell Sierra parts bellow most sources and carry lights, sw, cleats,rollers,etc. Got 5 gang sw perko for 19.99. Package was rough looking so I asked for the "brother-in-law discount". The same sw at west was 44.95.

Frank

I'll check them out. Thanks for the info!

Latest posts