AERO CRAFT help needed !! 12 ft Row Motor Boat questions ?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nautiquefanatic

Reaction score
I own this boat.....but no firm confirmation on the year model. I am thinking, through limited research of photos and the internet, it is a very early Aero Craft..... Any help would be appreciated. The original dash plaque is still attached with the hull number of H3688F ....this number is crudely engraved in the bottom right hand corner of the plaque......and the first letter looks like an "A" instead of an "H", but the registration says the number is H3688F......if it is truly an "H", the engraver got the top tips of the "H" a little close together. Can anyone help me confirm the year model...? The registration, from the last owner had the YEAR model BLANK.....no date at all ! And I cannot reach that person, they live in Michigan. I am going to try to attach a photo of the boat....Email me directly if someone has clues....! [email protected] or call (980)581-0006
aerocraft12ft1.jpg

aerocraft12ftplaque.jpg

This boat has wonderfull retro like character, like the old wooden boat designs, wonderfull lines. I would change little just make it confortable, not sur how its held together, the floor is one sheet, no crossbracing except the benches?, and probably under the lid. I would jump on a deal for one of them, dont even care what it is. However it might not be an ideal type boat for fishing mods etc

Latest posts