SeaArk Bayfisher 2072 Center Console with 94 Johnson 115HP

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vermonster

Reaction score
Hey Fellas,
My buddy is thinking of selling his boat, and it's a 2001 SeaArk 2072 Bayfisher. It's on a trailer (good shape) and it's always been garaged. It's got a 1994 115HP Johnson on it, as well as a Bow-mount TM (I think it's a motorguide likely 50-60lbs) in good shape and a 30 Gallon bait tank. The carpet has been replaced, and it's a center console. Power tilt/trim.

Any idea what this should likely sell for in the Atlanta Area?

NADA Average retail says $3K+ for the boat alone.
NADA Average for the outboard says $500+ (which seems a bit low).
Trailer?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks much!

You can also register and go to bucvalue.com - That engine is pushing 20 years old so little value there. You can also check the hull value. I'm in the middle of a total renovation now on a 2007 1872. The boats are a **** tank and can take a direct hit from a hand grenade and keep running :mrgreen:

Book on my hull was $5600 and never did check the price on the trailer which is an 09. I've got $1800 into the hull and trailer before any mods.

Not a tin, but last year I bought a 1990 glass boat for $3000 that when new, sold in the five figure range (not including cents). Of course, adding a brand new 90hp outboard brought it right back to the five figure cost!

Latest posts