Maybe I need one of these on the front of my boat???

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richg99

Reaction score
Introducing.....The Lean Chair...

Stumbled on this a while ago. Actually, it probably does make some sense for fishing....You are not sitting, nor are you standing...

Watcha think??? richg99

https://www.gizmag.com/leanchair-leaning-standing-desk/38017/?utm_source=Gizmag+Subscribers&utm_campaign=913edbce23-UA-2235360-4&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_65b67362bd-913edbce23-91654449

You'll look like a redneck version of Stephen Hawking...you'll need cross members @ the base to connect to a swivel post mount...

I KNOW that this group will believe this story (especially after seeing that last photo)...but...fishing out of Anahuac, Texas one day, I actually saw a big aluminum tinny running down the channel. On the front deck was one of the biggest Laz-e-Boy chairs I have ever seen.

His honor (must have been the mayor of the town) was perched on that thing, and one of his minions was running the tiller motor behind him. I wish I had taken a picture. I was too flabbergasted to do so.

richg99

richg99 said:
Introducing.....The Lean Chair...

Stumbled on this a while ago. Actually, it probably does make some sense for fishing....You are not sitting, nor are you standing...

Watcha think??? richg99

https://www.gizmag.com/leanchair-leaning-standing-desk/38017/?utm_source=Gizmag+Subscribers&utm_campaign=913edbce23-UA-2235360-4&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_65b67362bd-913edbce23-91654449

Rotate it clockwise another 60* and it really gets comfortable.

richg99 said:
... saw a big aluminum tinny running down the channel. On the front deck was one of the biggest Laz-e-Boy chairs I have ever seen. His honor (must have been the mayor of the town) was perched on that thing, and one of his minions was running the tiller motor behind him. I wish I had taken a picture.
Well, they say 'everything is BIG in Texas', no? That must have been absolutely hilarious!

Actually, your sighting and mine are probably the same thing. Anahuac has several houses along the coast/river. Someone was just running a comfortable chair out to their fish camp.

But it sure looks funny.

Nope, this "Grand Budda" had his "throne" permanently attached to the bow deck.

If he was just moving it, I doubt that he'd be perched on it while under way. You see some crazy sites on highways and waterways....

richg99

richg99 said:
Nope, this "Grand Budda" had his "throne" permanently attached to the bow deck.

If he was just moving it, I doubt that he'd be perched on it while under way. You see some crazy sites on highways and waterways....

richg99
That's for sure.

Latest posts