easy way to store jars of pork rinds, scents, dyes, etc

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoshKeller

Reaction score
this is pretty simple. materials needed are 2" hole saw for smelly jelly/uncle josh pork baits sized jars, and a 1.75" hole saw for your dye sized jars. 2" INSIDE diameter pvc pipe and a few self tapping screws.

I LIKE IT!!!
I don't use scents that much, but what a great idea for all sorts of stuff you want to keep handy. With the ends open it won't hold water ether.

Great idea....I really like the way everything can be easily identified. I may have to back and buy my first pork rind in 50 years. This idea will be on my tinny soon.

For those without large hole saws (like me )...light weight (not schedule 40 ) PVC can be shaped and rounded pretty easily with a Dremel type sanding drum.

Takes some time and makes lots and lots of PVC dust...but...it can be done. Drill the biggest hole you can, and grind on from there.

richg99

p.s. especially thanks for posting NOW. I was just getting ready to add some vertical rod holders onto my side console. With this idea, I can position the PVC bottle holder first, and then add the rod holder on the outside, spaced away from the console. GREAT!!!!

I saw pork rinds in the title and came in here thinking that maybe I'm not the only one who snacks on pork rinds while fishing. That's my go to snack lol. Very awesome idea!

Latest posts