Starbrite Ultimate Aluminum Cleaner/Restorer

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DPI

Reaction score
I wanted to post this dramatic picture of how well this stuff cleaned off years of stain from my Tracker. I think the previous owner never even washed this tin and after 13 years it had a lot of stains and oxidation.

I tried several different cleaners including compounds with my buffer. And nothing compares to this starbrite. You spray it and let it set for up to 5 minutes and you hose it off with water. You can scrub it with a synthetic pad, but I'm not sure how much that helps. It may take a couple applications, but you can see the dramatic difference and cleaning power this stuff has.

This dirty area below was above my just recarpted fender guards and I was using it sparingly not to damage them.
It is hard to believe how dirty the boat was.

IMG_0555.JPG
I found this at my local Walmart for less than $20 for 64 ounces. I probably used 20 ounces to clean the entire Pro175.
https://www.starbrite.com/item/ultimate-aluminum-cleaner-restorer?category_id=565

I use Aluma-Brite to take the scum line off of my painted boat and motor. I use it full strength from a spray bottle. Spray a small area, scrub with bristle brush, rinse off...repeat. Only think I've found that will take the scum off.

Latest posts