Transom Live well drain needed

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis8269

Reaction score
Well still restoring this 1997 Tracker Tournament v17. I am bolting up the new transom. On the transom the drain and the livewell bilge hole are 1 inch. Then the far left hole is the livewell drain which is below waterline. All the drains I can find say right on the description " not recommended below waterline" . The hole is 1 1/2 inch. Can someone provide a drain recommendation?
Thanks,
Dennis

Attachments

• Tracker v17 transom.jpg
    Tracker v17 transom.jpg
    897.6 KB · Views: 153
Dennis8269 said:
Well still restoring this 1997 Tracker Tournament v17. I am bolting up the new transom. On the transom the drain and the livewell bilge hole are 1 inch. Then the far left hole is the livewell drain which is below waterline. All the drains I can find say right on the description " not recommended below waterline" . The hole is 1 1/2 inch. Can someone provide a drain recommendation?
Thanks,
Dennis

The upper fitting is called a splashwell drain. Tracker uses a sort of formed aluminum fitting that is not reuable. Have to crush it to remove. You can buy plastic ones on eBay to replace them.

On the livewell drain, you need a bronze or Marelon plastic for below the waterline.

The livewell pump is mounted in the other hole, no fitting required.

You can use any plastic fitting for the bilge outlet, as they are not below the waterline.

Latest posts