While Self Embargoed at home

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RodgerB

Reaction score
Yesterday I banished myself to the workshed and was successful at routing all wires front to rear through the chase in the hull. No pictures cause who needs pictures of a wad of wires... This is a farm pond boat so no gasser on the rear. Pond is gonna be fine with the 12 v Trolling motor on front. Installing a Lowrance Hook2-7, a bilge pump and a USB port/battery gauge.

Have built a manual boat lift of my design that ill install on pond dock. Fingers crossed it works, my welding skills have greatly improved building it Ill get pics at install time...if it ever stops raining and warms up

All stay well. these are dangerous times and frightening in many ways

We're all in the same boat lol.

I am glad I have a great website to visit!

Once spring comes back to stay there will be more do.

I can self isolate on the river, nothing new about that.

I'm in one of the counties that has ordered we stay at home other than for essentials. They say things like walking the dog or jogging are OK as long as we stay away from others. I called and asked about going fishing. They said I could as long as I don't get near anyone else.

RodgerB, you are right that now is a perfect time to get some stuff done on the boat. But I'd rather get out and do some self isolating on the lake.

Everyone stay well.

Latest posts