Pods

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riverboatboy

Reaction score
How can one company offer Beavertail small pods at 67$$$ when other stores are 299$$$. Anyone ever heard or deal with Tesiza.

Riverboatboy said:
How can one company offer Beavertail small pods at 67$$$ when other stores are 299$$$. Anyone ever heard or deal with Tesiza.

Pods for $67???? LMK where and I'll buy a set!

I did a search for Tesiza and all it comes up with is a web page that tries to gain access to your computer through a pop up. I would say no I don't think it's a reputable website. It screams scam in my opinion. Also Beavertail is currently not making small pods at this time. I talked to the factory rep, and they don't know if or when they intend re-start production of them. I used Backwater's version of the same small pods. The price is the same but the pods are 2 1/2" longer but otherwise the exact same dimensions as the Beavertail units. 2 1/2" doesn't seem like much but any extra size equates to increased buoyancy. In my case I needed the most buoyancy that I could get. I ordered them on the 13th and UPS says they will be delivered tomorrow. So far I like everything about Backwater. Also.... No I do not own the company or work there LOL. I'm just a satisfied (so far) customer.

SteveBob said:
I did a search for Tesiza and all it comes up with is a web page that tries to gain access to your computer through a pop up. I would say no I don't think it's a reputable website. It screams scam in my opinion. Also Beavertail is currently not making small pods at this time. I talked to the factory rep, and they don't know if or when they intend re-start production of them. I used Backwater's version of the same small pods. The price is the same but the pods are 2 1/2" longer but otherwise the exact same dimensions as the Beavertail units. 2 1/2" doesn't seem like much but any extra size equates to increased buoyancy. In my case I needed the most buoyancy that I could get. I ordered them on the 13th and UPS says they will be delivered tomorrow. So far I like everything about Backwater. Also.... No I do not own the company or work there LOL. I'm just a satisfied (so far) customer.

SteveBob did you install your pods yet?

Latest posts