bedliner

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cullen

Reaction score
is spray in bedliner bad what are the ups and downs please help

I've never used it, but from what I have read, weight can be a factor if you use a lot. Never use it on the outside of your hull as it can can cause drag and slow your boat down.

The ups... it's fantastic.

The downs... I'll let you know if I ever find any. :wink:

IMG_0934.jpg

daniel_loz said:
Quacker - what exactly is covered in spray-in bedliner in your boat? Everything I see seems to be vinyl wrapped in camo...

The rod locker and the console are painted. Everything else that you see is spray lined including the gunwales. It is an OD green liner with camo stencil painted directly onto it. I was somewhat skeptical about the paint holding to the liner but over a year later, it still looks like new.

War Eagle and a few others use a glue-in vinyl. Several of the new boats that I looked at last year had already started peeling.

Don't use Herculiner on the inside of the boat. It's too rough and would probably damage fishing line, not to mention your knees.

ok thank all of yall i fixed my leaky rivets so i just want to make sure no leaks reshow

i used it on the hull on outside cause i wore a hole in my old alumanum boat over the years i filled the hole with marine grade cauk and then bought a 12 doller can of bedliner spray at fleet farm and put 3 coats and sealed it good..

And, Through research i have found Surfers, and top fuel raceboats are begining to texture there bottom sides as it makes higher speeds... :) I am doing the same per a lot of "Dont do its" so i am in the underdog group with some others :)

Latest posts