new project i got for free!!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

92yj

Reaction score
hooked up on a free glastron 1968 g156. well its not a tin boat like i wanted but ti will work for now. here is a few pic of the progress. what do you think, remember i am on a tight buget, well on a no money buget...... lol
009-6.jpg

010-5.jpg

007-6.jpg

006-7.jpg

I agree with ober51.Sweet deal.Where are you located,if you don't mind me asking.I used to pilot a yellow boat like that one for fishermen on Lake Bowen,SC.It was a fun summer job in my youth.

yep i have sealed it tonight and in a few days i will slap a god paint job on all of the wood....... i hope it will help seal the wood.

Loggerhead Mike said:
you can argue w/ me but you cant argue with free!

looks like its in really good condition good find

Yeah no kidding, the gel coat is still shinny too, you can see the reflection of the trailer on the side.

What are you plans for it, it looks like you are decking the front and making a live well. Now you just need to get someone to give you a big old outboard to throw on back, build a console in the middle behind the front deck and go like stink 8)

well i plan to put some bench seats on the sides, and a tiller motor on the back. i am going to save up and get a new 25hp 4stroke motor. this way i have lots of room to move around.

Was it THAT clean when you got it?? That is sweet looking. I know I'm looking at a long hard road to getting my freebee looking anywhere near that good!!!

MikeA57 said:
Was it THAT clean when you got it?? That is sweet looking. I know I'm looking at a long hard road to getting my freebee looking anywhere near that good!!!

nope man it was not near that clean, took a lot to get it to this point........ not to much farther to go. just need to find a motor.

Latest posts