Wildlife Photography from a boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Few wildlife photos I've taken from my kayak over the last few years.

6148526936_d26d3e78e0_z.jpg

6145209839_9d9eb739e1_z.jpg

6135029266_ab6584764d_z.jpg

6033354215_18d2f41e3e_z.jpg

6033910490_5199dfa7ab_z.jpg

JLeePhotography said:
Canon 7D w/ 400mm F5.6 L or 70-200mm F4 L Lens
I also have a 300mm F2.8 L lens but its to expensive to take risk it going for a swim.

Fantastic shots, and you just pretty much covered what I'd love to have in my gear bag. =D>

beautiful pics. thanks for sharing.

took some beautiful pics. of an eagle on the delaware river-didn't have film in that camera :oops: #-o

overboard said:
beautiful pics. thanks for sharing.

took some beautiful pics. of an eagle on the delaware river-didn't have film in that camera :oops: #-o

You're dating yourself.....

I never have film in my camera anymore. :LOL2:

Very nice pics... Green herons, Ospreys, and Belted Kingfishers are probably my favorite birds and to get the g. heron eating a bullfrog is awesome! I've always wanted a kayak for this exact reason... well and fishing too! Awesome! =D>

Hmmmm You've given me an idea! I bought, for a really low price on EBAY, an aging FILM SLR a year or two ago. I bought it primarily to get the lens that came with it to use on my DSLR.

That FILM camera probably works just great. If I get it wet, the lens should be OK. Might be my "take along" camera for trips. thanks, rich

richg99 said:
Hmmmm You've given me an idea! I bought, for a really low price on EBAY, an aging FILM SLR a year or two ago. I bought it primarily to get the lens that came with it to use on my DSLR.

That FILM camera probably works just great. If I get it wet, the lens should be OK. Might be my "take along" camera for trips. thanks, rich

For the record.....wet lenses....are not okay. A few raindrops can be cleaned up, but you don't want to get water in them. [-X

Yea. I know that. But, I have a couple of "lesser" lenses that came with the camera. I'll put them on the "lesser" film camera and not have too much at risk when I put them in harms way. thanks though R

I have the same Kayak...well the 12 foot version of yours. I really like mine and have fished out of it in Canada alot. Fun to fish from. Looks like to me you could have used the 12 foot one too. The 10 foot one weight limit was to close when I figured in all my camping gear.

Latest posts