camcorder deal

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earl60446

Reaction score
At least it seems like it is to me. A refurbished Canon HFR300 for $100 plus tax, free shipping. Use code SLICKDEALS
My first camcorder (dinosaur, I know) but I am amazed at what this thing can do, no real life experience yet with it but hoping to have fun.
Short list = image stabilization, 32x optical zoom, HD / MP4, very small and lightweight, focus to about 1 inch at wide angle. That would be great for some of the fish you guys catch. :lol: Shipped to my house the next day.
Tim

https://slickdeals.net/f/7180000-canon-vixia-hf-r300-1080p-camcorder-refurbished-100-free-shipping?

I don't know much about camcorders but so far I am happy with it. Did some playing around with it at the shooting range. I was able to see .22 holes at 50 yards and #7 shot bb holes at 25 yards. Stock battery does not last long (30 minutes / varies) but replacement batteries last a couple hours and can be had for $35 or so. Smaller than I thought it would be. Requires a SD memory chip. Both video and audio seemed great to me. Image stabilization was effective too. Unit can be run off the power cord too. Easy to transfer files to PC, I just plugged in the mem chip and used win explorer. Just something for me to play with.
Tim

Latest posts