SEEKING Mercruiser 2.5 Liter/120HP SERVICE MANUAL

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

satx78247

Reaction score
Friends,

As some members know, I have very recently purchased a 1974 STARCRAFT HOLIDAY 18 runabout with the "old-school" 2.5 Liter/120HP I/O engine/outdrive, that I plan to restore/refinish/return to "factory stock".
(Everything is there except the seats, which were thrown away years ago & considering its 46 year old age, the boat/trailer is in surprisingly good cosmetic shape.)

As the boat has been stored for several years (perhaps as many as 15 years) & the original owner is deceased, I have NO information whatever about the engine/outdrive, other than the engine/outdrive seem to be complete & that the PO's elderly widow said that the boat was running fine when it was last used. - She also said that after her husband passed away that she had it put into dry storage & thereafter forgot about it.
(All else that I know about the engine is that it is NOT "locked up" & will "turn over'")

I have looked for but have NOT found a suitable shop manual for the engine/outdrive & IF any of our members has a copy, I would happily purchase it OR pay you to have me a quality copy made of the shop manual.

IF you have (or have a source for me to acquire a copy of) the factory MERCRUISER service manual, please PM me.

THANKS, tex