Hummingbird fish buddy 120

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeTh_PsE

Reaction score
I got this on a trade and it works the only think I don't like is its on a stick with a transducer on the bottom I know it's made to be portable but my question is is there a transducer I can buy so this can be mounted more permanent thanks https://store.humminbird.com/category/271308/Fishin'_Buddy_Series

SeTh_PsE said:
I got this on a trade and it works the only think I don't like is its on a stick with a transducer on the bottom I know it's made to be portable but my question is is there a transducer I can buy so this can be mounted more permanent thanks
Hi Seth, I don't think there is an external ducer made for the Fishing buddy series. They were made for Canoes, Kayaks, Ice fishing, and generally small craft fishing. The 120 & 240 series have Side Scan and Down Scan. There has been a lot of experimenting with different permanent mounting methods since the factory mount has a tendency to wobble at anything over 5 Knots or so. Something like an over sized rod holder would be perfect. There are extension cables available from Humminbird that would allow remote mounting of the display, but you would be fabricating all the way.
Jerry

Latest posts