On board charger

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catch Release Repeat

Reaction score
I've read and read and read reviews and I don't know what to go with. Only looking for a single bank charger but I usually over kill everything so thinking about a two bank. Also can't decide between the noco genius and minnkota. What's everyone using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The more I really get into I want to use a second battery my Yamaha is only electric start and it was fine all last summer but i could tell towards the end of the summer it needed a charge. Run the lowrance and bilge off of the second battery and go with a two bank charger. I'm leaning towards minnkota but deciding between the precision or the 210D

Catch Release Repeat said:
The more I really get into I want to use a second battery my Yamaha is only electric start and it was fine all last summer but i could tell towards the end of the summer it needed a charge. Run the lowrance and bilge off of the second battery and go with a two bank charger. I'm leaning towards minnkota but deciding between the precision or the 210D

Electric start with no charging circuit?

It has a charging circuit, BUT, my boat sits on a boat lift at the lake house and my nieces and nephews have been known to leave the depth finder/gps on from time to time and that takes its tole.

Latest posts